Severn novels, Sun Sword audio

Bookmark the permalink.

I…haven’t really used this feature much =/.

For those who have not seen it in the blog updates: I have sold 2 Severn novels; they are early Severn, prior to the start of the Cast novels, and will be published by Mira, the publisher of the Cast novels.

WAR, the conclu­sion to the House War series, will be published in June of 2019.

I intend to go to the Worldcon this year (2019), which will be in Dublin in the middle of August.

Tantor audio has picked up the first three Sun Sword novels for audio produc­tion. I have no firm dates for when those would be avail­able.

10 Responses to Severn novels, Sun Sword audio

1. Debbie H says:

Wonderful news about the Severn novels, I hope they include the time he went to the West March and learned about his weapon. You are an outstanding author and always look forward to the next book. THANKS!

2. Elizabeth Strick says:

Two Severn novels?!?! I am so excited. When might the first one come out?

Wish I could make it to Worldcon and have the chance to meet you. You are my favorite author at this point in my life and I think it would be wonderful to talk to you in person.

3. michelle says:

@Debbie: The first book is about his induc­tion into the Wolves; the second, about the West March and his weapon.

Or at least that’s the intent right now, with the books unfin­ished.

@Elizabeth: The two books — very late — cour­tesy of the charity perks almost two years ago. This partic­ular one was the “not-novel-length-work” about a prompt of your choice T_T

And thank you :). I…am not sure that I’m anywhere near as inter­esting in person as the books are, though.

4. Raeann says:

Woo Hoo Sun sword audio books!!! Have I missed when First­born and War will be avail­able on audio?

5. michelle says:

I know that the narrator has finished recording her reading, but I don’t have a release date yet =/.

ETA: someone at audible said they were almost certain it would be released on the 19th of February, at the same time — although I can’t find preorder links at the moment, which is why I haven’t added them to the book page.

6. Raeann says:

I will just keep checking with Audible. I am totally over the moon about Sun Sword Audio releases. Hope­fully the rest of the series gets picked up for Audio as well.

7. michelle says:

First­born will be avail­able in audio­book on launch day, so February 19. It’s now on audible as of today for preorder. WAR hasn’t been recorded yet, but that’s not out until the 18th of June, but it will prob­ably be released at the same time as the book (I reserve the right to be wrong about that).

8. Patty says:

The Sunsword books are one of the few paper­back series I have held on to for a long time (I’m 65!) I am thrilled to hear they will be on audio! I also love Tantor audio- I will be looking for these!

9. Wes says:

That’s great News on the Sun Sword coming to audio! I’ll have to binge listen the first part of house war series before it comes out… and might as well do it for the Cast series as well for good measure.