Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello, and welcome to Michelle’s Living Room. You can read the boards, but if you would like to join the discussion, you must register.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

Photo

HI there

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

I'm new here to the forum and to Michelle's books.  I picked up The Sacred Hunt at Barnes N' Nobles the other day and just finished it tonight.  So, me being me, I went looking to see if there are more in the series or world.. Now to find the actual books and find the "correct" or rather suggested reading order!

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:47 AM

• LocationDeepest, Darkest, South of England

Welcome then. Although this place can be quite quiet for long chunks of time and then have a sudden flurry. :)

Posted 29 August 2016 - 07:41 PM

"Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis"

MsAriel:

There may be two ways to approach this.

First is the order as written.

Sacred Hunt

Sun Sword

House War.

Or, as the story develops.

The Hidden City, City of Night, House Name  tell Jay's story up to the end of the Sacred Hunt (overlap at the end)

The Sun Sword -- 6 books starting with The Broken Crown.

Skirmish, Battle, Oracle,  War* (coming soon!)

There is something like a 17 year gap between House Name and Sun Sword -- I didn't realize that when I read it the first time.

Then, while you wait for your bookstore to locate all these books, read the other Michelle's Cast in ... series.They should be read in publication order as that matches the storyline. If you get out of order, you will get spoilers.

Michelle's first series The Sundered.

The Queen of the Dead series.   You can look around this site and Michelle's home page for book names.

There is also a book of short stories which may be available somewhere.

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:55 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users