Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello, and welcome to Michelle’s Living Room. You can read the boards, but if you would like to join the discussion, you must register.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

Photo

Evolution of Characters/plot/story over time

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic
  • LocationDeepest, Darkest, South of England

As I'm re-reading Oracle, the one point that jumped out at me for the entertaining evolution..  is what happens when the right people suddenly realise that Jewel (via Finch) has collected the three devious minds of Jarven, Hector, and Haval all working in combination. That could have a few interesting expressions around the city.

Posted 05 July 2016 - 11:07 PM

"Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis"

To be honest, as I have re-read the books waiting for the new release, I will be happy when the Jewel arc is completed.  Maybe its because I joined the story in the Sun Sword series, then went to the Hunters books, where sacrifice was common.  There is too much convenience and entitlement in the latest books.  Jewel "knows" everything and everyone runs to do her bidding.  She is constantly told that she wouldn't last a second in the old world, then those same people are helpless/neutered against her.  There is no sense of drama, because in the end everything conveniently works out for her.  I could relate more to Margret and Diora and the struggles they went through.

Posted 27 July 2016 - 01:42 AM

So I just finished The Sacred Hunt.. and totally feel that I need to get the others and read what happened in the past and future... :)

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:42 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users